Monday, October 4, 2010

Connection problems?

I'm not sure if my e-mail that I sent at the beginning of the week went through or not as I have yet to recieve a reply (or, plausibly, our teachers are simply too busy), but I thought I'd post it here as well(albeit relatively last minute) just in case.

I spoke with Stephen at the end of last class in regards to changing the idea for my animation. The teachers both mentioned that it's difficult to see any substantial physicality in a dive, so I opted to change it up for this week.

Better? Worse? Let me know what you think! (If anyone finds the time, that is.)

--Lana

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lana,
    Just wanted to repost here... As for the video that you currently have..it's a little hard to see what the pill is doing at the very top. Personally I would take out the slide in the beginning and just give him more prep/thinking time for his special jump from the get go.
    As for alternatives..
    I think perhaps you should put all those steps on that nice model to some good use and let the poor pill painfully fall down on them. Like in this lovely vid..I mean if they want physicality you can't go wrong with this!
    http://youtu.be/JfKQIpVtJhE

    ReplyDelete